La Siesta vue du ciel

At the beginning

Some history… La SIESTA land which previously belonged to the S.N.C.F. was acquired in 1953 by The Widow Mrs. LAPORTE who gave it by donation to his son Mr. Pierre LAPORTE in 1958. The land was first used as an ancillary site by the neighboring factory operated by the LAPORTE company managed by Mr. Pierre…
Read more

March 4 2021 0